The Design Sprint gives a super-power: You can fast-forward into the future to see and test the finished product with real customers, before making any expensive commitments.
During a 5-day (or less) sprint program we help you by defining the company problem or challenge and work through the program, in order come up with the solution in the form of a prototype, which we test on the last day of the Design Sprint.
Depending on your company challenge we provide:
- The Original Design Sprint (validating the problem -/ solution fit: client-need and problem focused)
- The Validation Design Sprint (not clear what the actual problem + client segment is)
- The Strategy Design Sprint (internal challenge and-/or create a future company vision)
- The Campaign & Branding Design Sprint (sales & traction focused)
- The Circular Economy Design Sprint (focused on reinventing the chain to create circularity
In order to tell which format works best for your business, we would like to get to know you and your business, to make sure we get the best out of our collaboration together.
We provide 1, 2, 3, -or 5 day Design Sprints, these are customised pressure-cooked Design Sprints, to fit your company needs.
The Design Sprint program
Monday: Stating the long term goal, mapping out the customer journey and interviewing experts.
Tuesday: Searching for inspiring examples, lightning demo's, the 4-step sketch.
Wednesday: The Art Museum, dot-voting, rumble -or all in 1, storyboarding.
Thursday: Today is all about prototyping!
Friday: Time to test the prototype with actual customers, clients or users.